Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day

Hello,
Today is Pioneer Day in Utah, and I am celebrating this day by spending time with my family.

At first, I went down to Barnes & Noble (Where I currently work) to see some friends of mine that were working today. I had this interestingly tasteful green tea lemonade iced drink. I spent a good hour catching up on things. When I got home, my family and I decided to head over to friends house for a huge holiday BBQ. My brother, Anthony, went swimming, as I stayed inside, listening to music and just relaxing. After the BBQ, we went to late showing of Batman: The Dark Knight. I am not going to spoil any of it for those who have not seen the movie. But I will urge you to see it. It is by the far, the greatest Batman movies ever made. : D
Until next time,
Nico Miller

No comments: