Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lagoon Fun Day

Sunday was the first annual Lagoon Fun Day for my friends and I. This day was the start of a tradition that will live on. Kastin, Theah, Landon, and I were the ones who went this time. We went early in the morning so we wouldn't have to wait in lines. We went on almost everything including the race cars. Kastin was really proud of me because I went on two rides for the first time. I went on a ride called blast off which basically shoots a group of people two-hundred feet straight in the air in about three seconds.
The Rocket at Lagoon
The other ride that was a first for me was the one called The Samurai. This ride basically is weight operated. There are gears in the center to rotate the ride, but where the people sit is weight based and depending on how much weight is in that row, determines how much you spin and flip upside down. This ride was definitely a new experience. http://www.thorpeparkguide.com/parknews/2000-2004/photos/samurai2.jpg
There were several new traditions developed on this day, however, this one tradition that was started by Kastin and Theah. Their tradition every time they go to Lagoon is do the race cars. This tradition is awesome because it brings out the true driver in you. We had a great time and look forward to many more traditions to come.

No comments: