Thursday, August 28, 2008

School!

So yesterday was my first day of school....

I was afraid that things would be different, but I was wrong. It was like everything just continued from where it left off. Just the next chapter in my life. Classes are definitely going to be more difficult this year. Not because of the classes themselves, but the way I scheduled them together so closely. My Mondays and Wednesdays basically consist of running my butt off for an hour (Basketball), then using the rest of my energy to speak a foreign language (French), do math, and accounting. My schedule has me going from 11:00 in the morning till 7:30 at night. Although my Mondays and Wednesdays are going to be a little more tough, my classes are great. My professors are very knowledgeable, and my fears have been minimized as far as my professors go. Tuesdays and Thursdays, are relatively easy, as far as scheduling goes. I have Beginning drawing and French. French ends at the same time, so I am done with school at two. Fridays I don't have any classes, so it is like I have a three day weekend every week.

I have applied to a theatre job, and am currently waiting to hear back from the director. It is very nerve-racking. I hope I get this job, it will very exciting to say I was hired to work in a theatre.

Until next time

~Nico~

No comments: